Gulff Addict Wading Socks are made for hard allround use. These thin high quality 4-layer DRYTECH wading socks represents the very best in its field and are manufactured in Finland (EU) by using NATIVA™ certified merino wool. You can feel the difference.
How about the environment? Used merino wool is NATIVA™ certified. Nativa label guarantees that the used Merino wool is made with the finest natural fibers, sourced ethically to respect animals, people and the planet. Nativa merino wool is manufactured in order to avoid environmental pollution or reduce it to a minimum. And you can trace all – just read the QR Code.
Did you know that the socks were designed and tested in Kuusamo, Northern Finland, 2019 by several fly fishers. The location near the Artic Circle offered the best environment for piloting – warm summers and arctic winters.
- A very high quality Merino socks for wading and outdoor
- Merino wool is Nativa certified
- 60% Merino wool, 20% polypropylene, 19% polyamide, 1% lycra
- Especially fly fishing customized 4-Layer DRYTECH layer socks
- Moisture control layer
- Warming and cooling layer
- Durability & flexibility layer
- Extra warming layer
- Keeps feet warm and dry
- Intelligence – thin cool sock but warm when needed
- Fitted heel and grip on the arch, improves mid-foot support
- Sole area is merino – improves breathability and warmth
- Sock lenght calf minus
MANUFACTURING FACTORY DETAILS:
ISO 9001:2015 / Durability – Unique knitting technology / Energy saving program / Current average factory worker relationship is 18 years / 100% of the production waste is recycled and re-used / Nativa wool is Blue-signed and chlorine free
LEARN MORE ABOUT NATIVA™? HIGHEST MERINO WOOL QUALITY
Nativa certified merino wool provide full traceability to its supply chain by following wool on its journey from land to consumer. We walk the grounds to mindfully source the most noble Merino wool fibers and bring them to you. When you know your socks – you know the farm where the merino wool came from. Just use your mobile phone and read the code on the Gulff Socks Packaging